7.06.2007

July 4-6 Update!

July 4- Well the fourth of july this year was really fun! My whole family went to Roosevelt Lake. It was a blast! It was really hot but the water was great! It was really warm. We got a new tube and Alexa and I were having tons of fun with that too! Also I finally had the guts to learn how to drive a jet ski and it is SOOOO FUN!!!!


July 6- Today was so fun! Alexa and I went to Denee's house and we played Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land!!! Jayda was adorable too!




1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I love chutes and ladders and candyland!
I didn't realize you had a blog. Sometime you'll have to show me how to do a music playlist and how you got your cute polk-a-dots that flash!

August 6, 2007 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home