1.09.2008

update!

I haven't blogged in forever! So here is the update! The family is all doing great and we are all just having a good time. The babies are getting so big! Mason is now 2 and Jayda is 13 months. The twins are so cute they are almost about to turn 1 in February and we can't wait! All the babies are going through the stage where they want to get into EVERYTHING!!!!! lol but we make the best of it!! School has been going good for Alexa and I and we like it a lot!! I just want Summer to come fast!!!! I miss Mexico and the typical Arizona heat!! My family and I are leaving on Saturday to Las Vegas to go see my cousin Cory who just returned from his mission. I'm so eager to see him! Family time is always the best time...


2 Comments:

Blogger The Grant Fam said...

Cute!

January 15, 2008 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger tiffany knox said...

cool!
I found you! you are a hard family to track! I sure miss you guys. whats new with YOU?
I miss those family reunions! where do you live?
Tiff

January 30, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home