hannah montana!

WoW! Today was so much fun! Alexa and I went to the movies to see the new Hannah Montana 3-D concert. It was really good! You actually feel like you were there it is CrAzY! Alexa and I were singing along and stuff LoL! If you know any little Hannah Montana fans this is a must see :) It was funny watching all the cute girls singing along to the songs lol!! The pictures up top is Alexa and I with our 3-D glasses on :)



3 Comments:
Man I wish Jayda and I would've gone, she'd have been dancing right along. I'll have to see it when it comes out on dvd although it wont be the same as the theatre. You guys are the same age as her...that's so wicked cool lol did I just say wicked?
We are HUGE fans in this house- Im glad it was good I am going to take Anzlie to see it soon!
I am pretty much in love with you girls!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home