sweet sixteen.
yes its true. i am sixteen finally! I know you all want to know what went down on the day of my birthday. So here it goes... my Mom promised Alexa and I that she would take us to get pedicures on Saturday so we do the pedicures and then she takes us to Chandler Mall to buy Brooklyn some Crocs for her mission. While at the mall Alexa and I were wanting to go home to hangout with Wilsynn especially Alexa cause she is weird and doesn't like shopping haha :) but my Mom wouldn't let us leave so she promised she would drop us off at Wilsynn's when we got home. Anyways we finish our errands at the Mall so we ring Wilsynn's door and it is taking her forever to answer.... so she opens the door a couple minutes later and we walk in confused and all the lights are off and then we hear "SUPRISEEEEE"! :) we were definetely suprised and we had no idea that Wilsynn had this little secret hahaa. Alexa and I were so excited to hangout with all of our friends. We swam, ate junkfood and just hungout. It was a blast :)
So today I had to wake up at 4:30am..... My ward was going to be doing baptisms at the temple so Wilsynn spent the night and we all woke up and went to the church to meet everyone. The baptisms went great and I had a lot of fun. After the temple all of us girls went to Waffle house to eat breakfast and everyone had a good time. All in all its been a really good week and I'm sorry I haven't been posting for a long time I've just been so lazy about it haha :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home