2.28.2009

my weekend

So yesterday I got a haircut and I love it. My bangs are super cute and easy to manage! Last night Wilsynn, Alexa, and I went to Peter Piper to hangout and we had a blast :) When we finished eating we walked to Coldstone...yummm. After that goodness, my Dad picked us up and we went to help my Mom decorate the church for her Primary Activity. We had so much fun and we ended up staying at the church till midnight!!!! Here are pictures from Peter Piper :)


Today I woke up and I babysat for Colton and Jamie and that was entertaining too hahaa. 1:00 came around so it was time for the Primary Activity. BTW the activity was a talent show and it was called You are a Star! lol so when the kids came everyone made these stars and they wore them throughout the activity. We had cotton candy, popcorn and other goodies :) All of the kids were adorable and the talents were great.

Ohhhh, and guess what my Dad just left to China!!! Crazy huh :) He will be gone till Friday. I will definitely miss him, I'm a daddy's girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home