2.26.2009

great day


Today was a great day. It all started off just perfectly, went to work... went to Big 5 and scored a cute shirt weird i know. Anyways after that I went to Quick Trip with my dad and alexa. After that little outing we went to pick up denee' and jayda to get some lunch. When we were all full jayda says "Mommy i want ice cream!" okay this little girl is only two :) denee' has her work cut out for her! So we go to Dairy Queen down the street....yummm. We finally get home and we are greeted by my grandparents who are visiting :) Of course I have to do school so alexa and I do some AIMS Testing....blahhh. We finally finish so we decide to go draw chalk on the sidewalk. To top it off I got some ice cream from the ice cream truck, brings back childhood! Now I sit here waiting for something to do hope i didn't bore ya with my little day haaa :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy's Boys said...

Not boring...glad to read your posts ( which are hardly ever...hint hint!) It was fun staying at your house last week. Sorry Becky and I stayed soooo long. It was fun though, and now I want to come back again. And I love being in AZ!

February 27, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home