2.14.2008

mason and the twins!

So today my dad and I were driving home from lunch and we pull into our house and we see our adorable neice and nephews! We were so excited because we were just talking about them in the car lol :) We played outside and Mason got to fly his airplane with Grandpa and I got to play on the golf put with the twins!! Here are some pictures of our fun afternoon :)















Look at Ashton and his pearly white teeth!

Brinley with her tongue haha lol!

Mason being silly :)






Here are them playing with the balls and trying to walk!!!









3 Comments:

Blogger The Grant Fam said...

They always have so much fun over there. I think they should play with you guys everyday! :)

February 17, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Chris and Andrea said...

I guess you found the website that I use for my blog backgrounds!!! I really like the one that you picked. Don't forget that you read my blog and now you have to do the TAG :).

Andrea U

February 22, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Chris and Andrea said...

I guess you found the website that I use for my blog backgrounds!!! I really like the one that you picked. Don't forget that you read my blog and now you have to do the TAG :).

Andrea U

February 22, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home