2.05.2008

photoshop 101 :)

So today I went to Denee's house and she taught me how to make my own Photoshop page! It was so much fun making it! It basically is digital scrapbooking and personally I think it is a lot funner and easier to do! All of the paper is free and you don't even have to buy any supplies. It saves money and time! So this is a plus to any of you crafters out there! lol :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Blog Collection said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 5, 2008 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger The Van Fam said...

Very cute! I forgot you had a blog until I saw you comment on Denee's!

February 12, 2008 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

you will have to teach me how to do the digital scrapbooking. I love it

February 13, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home