july?
I can't believe how fast time flies! Is it already July? weird. I have been having a great summer so far and my wish for Arizona heat definitely came true! hahah :) I have been swimming everyday with my sisters and we are having a blast! We also made snow cones that were delish and I have probably gained tons of weight off of Muddy Buddies... seriously those things are addicting! lol. I don't really have plans for Fourth of July yet but my Dad wants to plan a family trip to the Arizona Grand Resort so I'm excited about that!!! I will have to post later about the Fourth so I hope everyone has a fun, and safe Fourth of July! :)
Girls Camp: Camp was tons of fun this year and I think it was because I was a YCL :) My ward went to Camp Lomia and they remodeled a lot of the things there so that was great. Some of my favorite things at camp was when my ward played volleyball together! Also my ward made tons of cute crafts and they are really cute! One of the activites was a Race that was supposed to be like the show The Amazing Race. It was a BLAST! We had to run around the whole camp to find clues and scriptures and my favorite was when we had to do a obstacle course! I was definitely wiped out each day from the activities lol. Overall it was a great trip and I can't wait till next year :)
{sorry about not having any pictures, I haven't uploaded any of the trip yet}
Girls Camp: Camp was tons of fun this year and I think it was because I was a YCL :) My ward went to Camp Lomia and they remodeled a lot of the things there so that was great. Some of my favorite things at camp was when my ward played volleyball together! Also my ward made tons of cute crafts and they are really cute! One of the activites was a Race that was supposed to be like the show The Amazing Race. It was a BLAST! We had to run around the whole camp to find clues and scriptures and my favorite was when we had to do a obstacle course! I was definitely wiped out each day from the activities lol. Overall it was a great trip and I can't wait till next year :)
{sorry about not having any pictures, I haven't uploaded any of the trip yet}



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home