3.04.2008

addictive little bunnies!


These little bunnies are Delish :) My Mom bought these cookies from the store and I was so excited! They are one of my favorite cookies. So today I have been baking them and they are so easy to make! They take about 10 min. and they are so yummy! I have to force my self to stop eating them haha! So if you are at the store and they catch your eye buy them because you will love them!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Bailey,
Crew will love hearing from you.
I'll tell him to check his blog when he gets home from school. He
is pretty excited about it! Your
blog is cute. This is a fun way to
keep in touch and see each others pics! Does Becky or Carli have a blog? Talk to you soon.
Love, Kathy

March 5, 2008 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger The Grant Fam said...

Mason is sad you made those cookies without him. Oh well we might just have to make more. :)

March 6, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home