12.25.2008

merry christmas!

I love Christmas, it is always tons of fun and it always brings family together. This Christmas was memory filled and I had a blast! It is kinda sad though because this will be Brooklyn's last Christmas with us for another year and a half. She says will get over it (; Anyways here are some things I got this Christmas year...


This Perfume smells like Heaven...




Lets just say these will be my new Best Friend (:
I also got a new Trampoline!!! The Grandkids had a blast opening presents and Jayda probably has a family made up of her new baby dolls... yeah i'm serious she even has a pack-n-play for them! Well I hope everyone enjoyed this Christmas Season (: I can't wait for next year! hahaha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy's Boys said...

Glad you had a great Christmas. See you tomorrow!

December 26, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home