12.01.2008

25 days

ornaments Pictures, Images and Photos

I love Christmas... it is coming really soon and lately my family and I have been preparing for it. Today I watched two of my favorite Christmas movies, Elf and Polar Express! My family always gets a little anxious for Christmas season to begin and this year we put up our Christmas tree BEFORE Thanksgiving...ya I know we're crazy! (: For family night we are putting Christmas lights on our house and we are decorating our house with Christmas goodies (: I love Christmas time because it is always filled with family time, yummy food, and memories. So here is a little Christmas quote from my good friend Buddy the Elf (:

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing LOUD for all to hear"- Elf

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy's Boys said...

We love ELF too! I could watch it a million times! See you around the 28th!

December 10, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home