tagged...thanks kathy (:
8 TV Shows I like to watch:
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Pushing Daisies
Dancing With the Stars
Music Videos
Reba
HGTV
Talk shows
Game shows
8 Restaurants I like:
Pho Mesa
Lucille's Barbecue
Apple Bees
Panda Express
Red Robin
The Cheese Cake Factory
Dragonfly
Matta's
8 Things that happened today:
Went to Church
Ate Lunch
Cleaned
Got on the Computer
Played with Nieces and Nephews
Ate Dinner With Family
Got ready for bed.
SLEEEEEP (:
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
Mutual
Halloween
Thanksgiving with the Grant Family
Christmas
Getting my Permit!
Summer
Brooklyn's Mission Call (:
Seminary and Work Tomorrow
8 Things on my wish list:
New Guitar
Digital Camera
A Pool in my Backyard haha!
My Permit
New Shoes
A full day of fun with my family (:
Trip to see my cousins
Going to a Taylor Swift Concert
I tag:
Carli
Andrea
Denee'
Tiffany
Deb
Chelsea
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Pushing Daisies
Dancing With the Stars
Music Videos
Reba
HGTV
Talk shows
Game shows
8 Restaurants I like:
Pho Mesa
Lucille's Barbecue
Apple Bees
Panda Express
Red Robin
The Cheese Cake Factory
Dragonfly
Matta's
8 Things that happened today:
Went to Church
Ate Lunch
Cleaned
Got on the Computer
Played with Nieces and Nephews
Ate Dinner With Family
Got ready for bed.
SLEEEEEP (:
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
Mutual
Halloween
Thanksgiving with the Grant Family
Christmas
Getting my Permit!
Summer
Brooklyn's Mission Call (:
Seminary and Work Tomorrow
8 Things on my wish list:
New Guitar
Digital Camera
A Pool in my Backyard haha!
My Permit
New Shoes
A full day of fun with my family (:
Trip to see my cousins
Going to a Taylor Swift Concert
I tag:
Carli
Andrea
Denee'
Tiffany
Deb
Chelsea
Have FUN (:



1 Comments:
Way to go Bailey!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home