7.07.2009

fourth of july

"You look like the Fourth of July! Makes me want a hot dog real bad!" {legally blonde} hahah sorry i just had to say it LOL! :) So anyways my Fourth of July was tons of fun! The whole family got together and we went to my Colton's house in Queen Creek. Supposedly Mesa was broke this year and didn't provide fireworks so off to Queen Creek we went! The kids were so anxious to watch the fireworks! Especially Ashton and Mason, even now when I'm around them they talk about it :) so cute. Unfortunately it was very hot outside but we got through it and it eventually got cooler as the fireworks started luckily! I definitely missed Brooklyn and wished she was there with us but I know she was thinking of us! :) All in all it was a fun celebration and I hope everyone had a fun and safe Fourth of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home