3.05.2008

HELP!!

Does anyone know where to find cute swimsuits that are modest because Target just has bikinis and I need to find a cute swimsuit because it is already getting hot here in AZ! Tuesday is supposed to be 82 degrees and my Dad and Mom are anxious to get our boat out on the lake lol! I don't blame them haha I miss the lake and riding the jet-skis! Well write back if you know where to find any :)


6 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany and Alan said...

I love the swimsuits from Modbe you can see them on my website
tiffanycawthon.mymodbe.com Also will you tell your family that Nick is talking in church on Sunday @ 12 the church on Ironwood between Southern and broadway thanks

March 6, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Browneyd Girl said...

hey bailey the last time i saw some modest swimsuits was from kohls...but i agree. it is hard to find good swimsuits.
my mom just made a blog(i dont know if youve heard about it- but if you didnt then visit her site www.kindredjoy.blogspot.com) and she advised me too do the same. so my blog is www.colettehelmbold.blogspot.com i just barely made it, so it probably wont be that great...but oh well. ill get the hang of it.
luv ur blog!
Colette Helmbold

March 6, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Kathy's Boys said...

hi bailey. this is fun blogging and i am doing good.
when are you coming to las vegas again. see ya
later. from crewdog

March 6, 2008 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Tiffany and Alan said...

Things are going well. It has been a little cold so seat on the beach this week. I cant wait to lay on the beach a few times before we move. I need to get a tan. I going to Tallahasse for Time out for women with Rhonda and Tena. I think it will be a blast. Good luck finding the bathing suit:-)

March 7, 2008 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Lois said...

Check out these sites for modest swimwear:

http://www.shadeclothing.com/
http://www.modbeclothing.com/
http://www.diviinemodestee.com/divinitasole/
http://www.ohanaswimwear.com/index.php

April 6, 2008 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Lois said...

One more for modest swimwear www.landsend.com my sister loves this site!

April 6, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home