heap reunion...
Another Heap Reunion has flown by this year. My family and I had such a good time! For the first time since I can remember it never RAINED! I know crazy huh?! haha it was dusty outside but we didn't let that stop us from four-weeling and fishing. Everyday was a blast spending time with my cousins and family that I never get to see. We played music, we watched movies and just talked around the fire each night. One of my favorite parts was when my family and I went spotlighting and we saw tons of elk! Also I had fun with my neices and nephews too and it was hilarious to watch them having fun getting dirty haha (: So here are some pictures of our trip! ENJOY...














1 Comments:
Hi Bailey,
I talked to your mom today and saw everyones blogs about the Heap reunion! I'm sick of missing out...
we're coming next year for sure!! Are you guys back to school? Ours starts on the 25th! Love ya
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home