i define a LAZY BLOGGER!
WOW! So much has been going on lately and I have been super lazy on the blogging life (: I have had such a good month! I got my first job as a Preschool Helper/Teacher and it is such a blast! I also got contacts!!!! I know pretty exciting huh (: School has been going great and Seminary is fun! I also bought a new phone and I love it. It is a Motorola RIZR3. I'm really excited for Conference coming up and my cousins from Florida are coming next Wednesday! Here is a recent pic of Alexa and I (:




2 Comments:
Bailey, you are sooo beautiful and sweet! We are so excited to come visit all of ya'll in AZ, and stay at your house! Dakota and Taylor are soooo looking forward to it. i know we will have lots of fun. I just undated my blog, you'll have to check it out! Love you, and see you next week! Tena
Watch out guys...the Grant girls are hot!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home