my new cast :)



So I got my new cast on Thursday and it is PURPLE I love the color it is so cute!! By the way does everybody like my new background?? lol so my cast is already frustating me because I can't do half of the stuff i used to!!! My Mom has to give me a shower and I can't play any musical instrument!!! I never realized how much I take advantage of my hands :) I just hope the time will fly by fast so I can get back to my normal doings!! Lets just say I am grateful for two healthy hands LOL!!!!!!



2 Comments:
Hi Bailey,
Purple, my favorite!!! How are you feeling? I know
what it is like to have a cast. I had 4 or 5 through my
younger years. Falling off a horse at girls camp, I tried to ride some wild horse we found in a field, with no reigns or rope or anything, stupid, I know, falling off a zip line (your supposed to hold on until you reach the other side), running through a glass door and I can't remember what the other one was, so
yeah, you have my sympathy! Hope you are doing OK.
Love ya! Your favorite Aunt!!!
i know just how you feel. in fourth grade i broke my left wrist and so i had to wear a cast for a long time ( it was purple, too!) but yeah, its not fun
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home