new song on the guitar!
So Denee' came over today to hangout and she taught me this song on the guitar! It isn't that good yet as you can see haha! I haven't learned the whole song yet but it is really fun to play! I thought everybody would like to here it :)
Hopefully I can get it down good without messing up lol.
p.s. Denee' is really good at playing this!!!



2 Comments:
JEAOULS!!! your soo good i hate you!! well your teaching me everything you know ok!!
That is awesome Bailey, I didn't even know you played! You Grant girls are so musical! Becky and I
didn't get that gene I guess! Hey, how can I leave
a comment on Carli's blog? There isn't a spot where
it says comments. Let me know. Also, check Andrea's
new pictures! She is on fire with blogging now! I'm
still trying to figure it out.
Love ya, Kathy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home