update!

This past week I have been feeling sick with allergies and a cold and it just won't go away!!! So I have been drinking Jamba Juice and it helps a lot! Things are going well in the Grant household and we are all just waiting for Spring Break :) I don't think we are doing anything but my dad and I want to take out our jet-skis! It is so warm here in AZ and I LOVE IT!!! Well I will post later!



2 Comments:
I love Jamba Juice!! Its, like, my favorite place to get a smoothie...
Colette
hey bailey!
thanks for writing. I LOVE david archuleta if you go to you tube he sings more songs and I fell for him immediately! he grew up about a half hour away from here and his mom used to be in my friends ward!
I love this season though. cant deny the amount of talent!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home