3.24.2008

spring break and broken bones!

I had a very good spring break! Alexa and my Mom and Dad went to Disney Land so I got to stay at Wilsynn's house and it was tons of fun! As you can see we got pedicures and we had fun at her house! Later in the week my cousin Carli came down and we went to the mall and babysitting and stuff and it was a blast!!! And to top it all off I went to my friends house on Saturday and Wilsynn and I were dancing and I fell down on my wrist and landed on it wrong. It hurt so bad and and so Denee' and Chris took me to the hospital. My mom and dad met us there and we sat in the hospital for 6 1/2 hours! They took some Ex-Rays and told me I had broken my wrist in 2 places and fractured my Growth Plate. IT HURT!! So they had to put me under Anaesthesia to reset it and I woke up with a huge cast on! On Friday I have to go to the Doctor to get a real cast on and I have to wear it for about 6 to 8 weeks. I was so sad because I can't play the guitar! My fingers are really swollen too as you can see in the pictures! I'm doing alright now I'm just trying to get better! I hope every body's spring break went well too!














2 Comments:

Blogger Browneyd Girl said...

Bailey-
I'm so sorry about your arm!!! in the fourth grade i broke my wrist too. yeah, it hurt pretty bad, but the length of time that you will have to waer the cast will go by fast...

hope you fell better!

Colette

March 27, 2008 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I am sorry to hear about your arm. I hope you are doing better and that it heals fast!

March 28, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home