update--long overdue.
I'm baaaack! I have been so busy lately oh my goodness! First of all i got my permit! I am soooo excited :) I swear I read the whole DMV Book atleast 10 times hahah. Unfortunetely summer is over and I am back to school......but I am very happy with Seminary because a lot of my friends are in the same class as me! Everyday is fun and we always have a good time together! Everything at home has been going good as well, just the same ole' stuff :) Oh and did I mention Alexa's camera broke? Well yes it did....very sad. So I can't update any new pictures unless I use my Mom's camera! So here are two pictures that I could find that are recent. I promise I will post more pictures soon when we figure out how to fix Alexa's camera! :)
We were so excited when we passed. We decided to burn our DMV books for fun.....hahah :)
Me, Carli, and Alexa fishing at Heap Reunion :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home