4.19.2008

flash back :)



So I was going through pictures the other day and found these! Crazy huh! I bet Alexa and I were very mischievous then! haha Alexa's hair was so curly too!

Sorry I haven't posted anything new for a while! I have been busy lol. I got my cast shortened last Wednesday and I found out that I can get it off on May 6 :) I'm so excited I have 17 more days!!!! I'll add some pictures later because they have a new thing were you can sparkle your cast so I did ofcourse and I love it! Bye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Browneyd Girl said...

haha cute pictures!! you guys dont look much different know then how you looked back then!!! lol

Colette

April 22, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Kathy's Boys said...

I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. You
guys are always going to be known as the twins, just like the oreos. And when we were little, Becky,
Natalie and Tanya were always the "3 little girls"
So when are you guys coming to visit us? Still
waiting to see a picture of
the new cast you were getting the day I left Mesa. Love ya!

April 25, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home