7.29.2008

girls camp 2008

Last Wednesday my Ward went to Girls Camp. We had a blast! We camped at Camp Lomia and it was so beautiful there! This time I was a 4th Year so I can't wait to be a YCL next camp! My friend Angela got to come with us this year and it was so awesome to have her there with us. It was cool to see her reactions and feelings cause she is not LDS. We spent 4 days and we got to go on a 5 mile hike which was not very amusing haha. (: The weather up there was AMAZING and it actually rained on us a few times. Here are some pictures of the camp and my friends. ENJOY (:











1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy's Boys said...

hi bailey. Girls camp sounds fun. But I'd love to hear about the heap reunion. And show me lots of pics! I haven't seen you all for awhile. Come up! Love ya

August 4, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home