6.21.2008

salt lake city trip!

So it has been really HOT here in Arizona so my Mom had the idea to get out of the heat and go to Salt Lake City! Alexa and my Mom and I had a blast! We went shopping and we went to the IMAX Theater and we saw Sea Monsters in 3-D! It was such a cool movie. It was cool to take a little girls trip and just hangout with my Mom! Plus I scored on some really cute clothes!! hahaha (: By the way we forgot our camera so sorry about no pictures!



1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Bailey,
Just wanted to tell you about a cute website that I heard about. It has modest swimming suits! Thought you and Alexa might be interested. It's limericki.com
Isn't Maddax cute!! We're so excited! Can't wait for you guys to meet him. Love ya!

June 25, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home