i'm finally 15!!


Last Saturday was Mine and Alexa's Birthday! We turned 15 and I am so happy :) We had a really fun Birthday my Mom took Alexa and I with our friends to Bounce-U and my friends spent the night as well. I got tons of new gifts such as.... Money, Hair Stuff, iPod Speakers, iPod hookup for the car, iPod case, Clothes, Candy and more. Alexa and I also went to the movies with Wilsynn and her family and it was tons of fun! We saw Narnia, Prince Caspian and it was really good! I can't figure out which Narnia I like best haha! Here are some pics of our Birthday...





1 Comments:
Hi and Happy Birthday to you and Alexa. I hope you
had a fun day. Colton and his family were here on
your birthday. You guys should have come too! It
was fun having them here and we really enjoyed the
kids. They are so sweet and so much fun. Hopefully you girls can come up and stay some time. I told Carli to come up too, maybe we can plan something for sometime this summer. Would love it! Love ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home