lazy blogger...
So lately I haven't been blogging that much lol. But I'll tell ya what I have been doing ok! So last Friday a bunch of my friends and there families from my ward had a get together! It was so much fun!! We went to a place called Bounce-U and it was a blast! It has tons of blow up slides and obstacle courses and stuff that a 2 year old could go CrAzY in :) So I decided that we should take my nephew Mason on Friday!! He is going to love it lol. I'll take some pics and post them later. I also get my annoying cast off tomorow and I'm ECSTATIC!!!!! It seems like I have had it on forever haha! Thats about it I'll try to be better about keeping everybody posted lol. BYE!


1 Comments:
Hey Bailey,
What have you been doing lately? Your slacking
on your blog!! jk Did you have fun in Mexico? I'm
sure it was awesome. You'll have to post some pictures so I can see the place you stayed. Your
birthday is coming up!! Have a great one!
Love ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home