internet fixed!
Wow I haven't blogged in forever it is CrAzY!! My Dad's Internet on his computer has been broken so I haven't been able to blog in forever! So here is a little update... First of all I got my cast OFF yes it is finally off and I am ecstatic lol. My arm was so skinny and it was definitely crazy even Jayda was confused haha :) Also my family and I just got back from Rocky Point, Mexico and it was such a fun trip!! I will have to download the pics sometime and post them for ya'll to see! Mexico was so beautiful and the weather was perfect. It was good to get out of the heat for once haha. I finished all of my school work too and I am so happy I can't wait for 10th Grade! My 15th Birthday is coming up this Saturday so I will have to takes some pics because I think my Mom and Dad are taking Alexa and I to L.A. to see the Broadway play Wicked!!! So all is well with my family and I and we are all waiting for Summer to come! I'll be more fluent with my posting now that the Internet is fixed too haha. BYE :)


1 Comments:
Hi Bailey,
I loved the play Wicked~~ You guys will love it too! You should buy the CD and start listening to it before
you go. The music is great. I hope you both have a great birthday. Love ya lots~ I think Colton and Jamie are coming up here this weekend. I'm not sure, but they said they might. It will be fun to see them and the kids.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home